The world is facing a memory crisis. Today, nearly 6 million Americans have been diagnosed with Alzheimers disease. This height of the historical chart is partially because we have more elderly than ever before. But, it’s mainly due to the way we treat our brains today. Our unhealthy diets, lack of focus, smoking, drinking… and a pure neglect of the damn thing has caused brains everywhere to become dysfunctional (to say the least). But as history has showed us, at every defining moment, it can provide a natural solution. In walks the phenomena coconut oil. Is coconut oil a cure for dementia and alzheimers? Is it everything people are saying? Can it help you prevent alzheimers and dementia? Well, here are the facts:
- Coconut oil has Medium Chain Triglycerides that fuel the brain
- MCT oils boost ketones, which are used for brain food
- Coconut oil is high in calories, 115 per tablespoon
- The lauric acid in coconut oil kills bad bacteria
- Coconut oil increases HDL’s (good cholesterol)
- Acting as an antioxidant and natural antibiotic for the body/brain
Here’s a testimonial from a 65-year-old who’s father suffered from Alzheimer’s disease:
5 Medical Doctors with Gary Taubes and Robb Wolf Discuss Coconut Oil and Alzheimer’s Disease –
I’ve been using it for over a year now and am very pleased to be myself again. The fog is gone and I’m able to drive safely again. I’ve been able to resume my hobbies: knitting and crochet because I can read and remember the patterns now.
Don’t worry about the video above. Just understand what the study says below. It’s everything you must understand about cholesterol and the brain. This study says it best:
- Stephanie Seneff, Glyn Wainwright, Luca Mascitelli, European Journal of Internal Medicine
The brain represents only 2% of the body’s total mass, but contains 25% of the total cholesterol. Cholesterol is required everywhere in the brain as an antioxidant, an electrical insulator (in order to prevention leakage), as a structural scaffold for the neural network, and a functional component of all membranes. Cholesterol is also utilized in the wrapping and synaptic delivery of the neurotransmitters. It also plays an important role in the formation and functioning of synapses in the brain.
Now, we have some real intel
Now that we have some real intel, it’s time to hear from the source; Reversing Dementia With Coconut Oil – in an 85yr old at 35 days.
What did he do?
He followed a regiment that any of you could follow. He used a simple, clean and natural oil that’s available in every grocery store. He used coconut oil. Below is a book that will allow you to work towards a brighter future.
- The truth about the “Lipid Hypothesis”
- Fats to avoid, and why
- What exactly is margarine
- Why people from France have the lowest rate of coronary heart disease
- How this all relates to brain and heart disease